Re: [TowerTalk] adding 30 mtr to 40 yagi

To: steve sala K7AWB <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] adding 30 mtr to 40 yagi
From: tommy@k6ye.com
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 23:21:25 -0600
Steve, ET Al,

I will be putting up a Discover 7-3 soon and hope that I can mimic. Please keep me posted.

Semper Fi,

Tommy L. Haliburton, Sr. - K6YE
DX IS and CW RULES

On 2017-11-22 18:35, steve sala K7AWB wrote:
I have a Hy-gain Discover 7-2 40-meter, 2-element Yagi that I want to
side mount with a rotator on my Rohn 45 tower.  I will use a XII side
mount.
I would like to add 30 meter elements to the 40-meter antenna to give
me 2 or more elements on 30 also.  No problem using two coax cables if
necessary.
Has anyone done this to this particular antenna?  Does anyone know of
an article that shows how to do it?
73
Steve K7AWB
Nine Mile Falls, WA