Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Connector Crimping Tool Advice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Connector Crimping Tool Advice
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 09:56:21 -0600
DX Engineering coax tools work.  For low volume applications buying the military style tools is not cost effective.  I assume you are not looking to use these tools on a high volume production line.  DX Engineering is good stuff at a better price.  Still not inexpensive, just better bang for the buck, comparing new vs new.

Now if only Harbor Freight would sell a version of their hydraulic terminal crimpers to do coax...

Patrick        NJ5G