Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Common Mode Choke with Anritsu VNA

To: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Measuring Common Mode Choke with Anritsu VNA
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 12:52:33 +0000
Morning all,

I am in same situation as Paul, learning lot of things from you, specially
Steve, Jim, Wes, etc.

One of the new things that catch my attention was to calibrate the VNA with a
higher value load, for example 1K Ohm.

Then, analyse a 10K (non inductive) resistor to see the performance.

I´ll try it next, hopefully during the weekend.

Thank you to all of you to share the knowledge with us.

73, Maximo