[TowerTalk] VNA2180 CM Filter Test Jig

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VNA2180 CM Filter Test Jig
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 18:49:55 -0500
The VNA2180 CM Test Jig boards arrived.  Qty. 5 available,   I am supplying
these FREE to VNA 2180 owners while the supply lasts.  There will not be
another production run.  CONUS shipping via USPS Priority Flat Rate Small
Box is $7.15, F.O.B. - Jacksonville.  I will not ship any other way.  Photos
on my QRZ.com page.  I'll keep the photos up for a few days.  What YOU must
supply:

1) Qty. 2 - Male N-to-Female BNC between-series adapter;
2) Qty. 2 - Male BNC, PC Board mount.  Auction site item number:
111356803989; and
3) Qty. 2 - Alligator clip test leads.  Take one test lead and cut it in
half to get a pair for soldering to the BNC center pins.

Single-sided ground plane, ample copper pour protection around the BNC
center pins.  To purchase, send private e-mail to my ARRL.net address
confirming you own a VNA2180 or VNA2180-UHF.  I'll reply with payment
instructions.  If there's no reply, all 5 test jigs have been claimed.

Paul, W9AC