[TowerTalk] Used tower install

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Used tower install
From: southbound suarez <southboundsuarez@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 07:21:37 +0000
Hey Tower Talk guys,
Just wanted to thank the list and everyone for their encouragement. The wealth
of information, sound advice and experience really helped me make sound and
informed judgements in fulfilling the task of erecting my tower and yagi
antenna safely with reasonable expense. I now realize that there really isnt a
free ride and even the best deal on a used tower isn't without substantial
investment. I started with a killer deal on a TH7DX last March and after
looking at several "free" for the taking towers, found a W-51package deal
through a local tower erector that I hired to remove and deliver. I recieved it
last May . My job and other responsibilities didnt allow for me to commit as
much time and attention as I had initially wished. As time progressed I took a
less hastily demeanor and progressed piecemeal working a little bit here and
there.
The easiest task was by far digging the perfect 3-1/2×3-1/2×7 deep hole in
hardest of hardpan soil.... from there the tasks increased in difficulty!