Re: [TowerTalk] Lubricant for wire pull

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Lubricant for wire pull
From: "Mike & Becca Krzystyniak" <k9mk@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 09:20:34 -0600
About 20 years ago I used a ruby red type grease to pull LMR600 and rotor
cables through a 1.5" plastic conduit ( black plastic water irregation type
pipe).

It went in slick, but it came out as dried sludge.
Needed my small tractor to break it free and pull it clear.
And the pulling ends were clearly stressed in acouple places (thinning as if
ready to break).
I was lucky to get them out of the ground.

Virtually none of the LMR was salvageable.
The rotor cables were fine.

Mike K9MK