Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...

To: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Planning for the next move...
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 08:14:41 -0800
Perhaps it’s different in the US, but in Canada, buyers are often warned the
fiduciary duty of any agent goes to the person paying the bill. So even though
the fee is split between the vendor’s agent and the buyer’s agent, both agents
owe their allegiance to the vendor.

Which is not to say they’re allowed to misrepresent facts.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone