[TowerTalk] Alternate Soruce

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alternate Soruce
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:31:33 -0800
I’ve purchased some items from the following, found them to be fast, price
competitive, and strong on customer service.  Latest buy was some 8 pin trailer
connectors for rotor cable hookup inside one of my plastic cabinets. But have
also purchased some 4:1 adhesive heat shrink and other items over the last few
years.

Most of what I need requires shipping, no one nearby carries much except
standard hardware store stuff.. Have no interest in them, just thought they
might be an alternate source for what some of you might need.

 https://www.delcity.net/

Don W7WLL

---