[TowerTalk] F-12 EF 240/230

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F-12 EF 240/230
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 19:14:53 +0000
TT'ers

 I picked up a  F-12 EF 240/230 antenna. Having installed many F-12 antennas
over the years, am aware of some of the original drawings and  production
models (  pre drilled rivet holes )  measurement  did not match up. Speaking to
Tom a the time ( cell phone in the field ) alleviated the fears  during
assembly and installation.
   I am hoping this is the issue I have at the moment.

 The  Drawing I have has  both the  Elite Force EF 240/230 interlaced
dimensions  and also the singular  EF 240X @ 24 foot boom and the  EF-230 @ 12
ft spacing.

  The pre riveted boom to element  brackets hold true for the  2X40  BUT the
2X30 spacing is  4 " inches short   NOT 12 ft  C/L   but 11'8" C/L  .....
Might be a moot point  but just  wanted to shake the tree of Knowledge

thanks

Wayne W3EA