Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn coupling sleeves

To: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn coupling sleeves
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 10:35:35 -0400
Yes,  Exactly.  The Rohn 25 extension was bolted to the Rohn 45 below with
large brackets upside down because the end had a bend from the storm on the
bottom leg.  If I can get the two leg diameters to couple together somehow
it will be the only way to mate them.  I have (3) galvanized fence couplers
that can fit over the outside perfectly over the two 25G's but I am worried
about the bead stopper in the center of them could be a breakpoint.  So I
am not sure if that would work.

Herb, KV4FZ