Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Rotor Cable

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Rotor Cable
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 07:33:13 -0500
If you really need this combination of wire gauge and cannot find it in a
single cable you can purchase two separate cables, one with 6-16ga and one
with 2-14ga wires. Multi-conductor cables are readily available at most
electronic suppliers with a huge selection of conductors and gauges. I
have not used Hy-gain rotators in decades (and it looks like you are) so I
am not sure what your needs are. For my TIC Ring Rotators and Prop Pitch
rotators which are all very far from the shack, I use small multi cable
for the indicators and THHN house wire for the motors.

John KK9A