Re: [TowerTalk] Canada geese

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Canada geese
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 23:27:34 -0700
On 2/17/2018 5:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Try the plastic snakes on your boom too, to scare birds. It works...
Speaking of snakes and boom...

I was in my garage looking for a jug of chemical that I needed to spray with my garden sprayer when I heard a hissing sound.  I looked at the sprayer and thought huh, why is it leaking, I haven't pumped it up yet?  The next thought was that it must be the nearby air compressor, but that hadn't run for a week.  Then I saw the snake in the corner rattling like crazy.

Took a quick trip into the house to retrieve the ever handy .22 revolver loaded with snake shot, threw on the safety glasses and ear protection and adios snake.  The coyotes loved it.