[TowerTalk] StepIR DB-18 - Help needed

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] StepIR DB-18 - Help needed
From: Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 15:21:04 +0000
Hi

Maybe someone can help or had same experience

I installed in HZ land few years a go  Steppir DB-18...all perfekt
Station was recently removed from one to another QTH

And since that time there is some strange behavior of antenna on 40m

During the day (hot and dry) SWR on 40m is just perfect

But during the night time ( colder and more humidity) SWR goes away ......
Not usable at all ....sometimes it could be fixed with offset but not to
optimum !

I´m not sure what is the problem and owner of the station did ask me what to do?
I´m not as well sure if this have to do with day / night humidity or dry just
thinking
It could be the problem !

Thanks in advance!

Braco