Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ quality control

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] MFJ quality control
From: Timothy Coker via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:10:42 +0000 (UTC)
Fred, shouldn’t that be in its own post? :)
This is the MFJ quality control post which morphed off the innocent Hygain post.
I’ll answer your Tornado question in that one as an owner of the product in a
separate Seco builds quality coil tuners post if you make it.
I’d like to think that antennas are a direct part of a tower and I’m personally
happy to find out from so many of you much more knowledgeable hams what your
experiences are with such products. MFJ also makes many remote switches under
their umbrella that many of us attach to our towers.
I’m in the middle here and while I’d hold my tongue about a broken Array
Solutions or DXE product (as my personal experience is that wouldn’t be the
norm), I’ve also personally been on the losing average of product defects.
My point is that it’s not surprising as sometimes I choose to gamble and be
cheap.
Tim / N6WIN.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone