Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??

To: towertalk@contesting.com, n6win@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Insurance for my tower??
From: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 11:16:31 -0400

>  John, remember that he has an existing concrete base that requires a certain
> model tower that only US Towers will sell to him new (or their distributors).
> He can?t go buy a Tashjian model unless he wants to go down the road of
> excavating and putting in a new base.

    Actually just about ANY base of approximate appropriate size (or even
smaller) can be adapted to just about any new base bolt configuration. I've
also taken an existing concrete base and made it bigger by adding lots of
horizontal rebars epoxied into the existing base to tie the two blocks
together. Like my old buddy AA6DX sez, "Worky worky!".

Cheers.
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH