[TowerTalk] Nested 4-Squares

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nested 4-Squares
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 06:28:25 -0400
This is all very easy to model, my guess is that it will work fine. If the
160m verticals are shortened they may not even be resonant on 80m.  The
only other option to eliminate interaction would be installing them
hundreds of feet apart and most people do not have that much property.

John KK9A

jimlux wrote:

On 4/20/18 1:59 PM, David Robbins wrote:
> My experience with 40m inside 80m says it is a bad idea.

bad on 40 or bad on 80?

Given the harmonic relationships, there's potential for issues, but it
might be easily solvable with a relay at the base of each element that
opens or shorts as needed.