[TowerTalk] For Sale

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale
From: Joseph Feustle <jafeustle@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 18:32:38 +0000
ALL PICK-UP IN TOLEDO,OHIO. NO SHIPPING. NO PARTIALS.

FS: Force-12 C-4XL. From the estate of a Silent Key. All aluminum elements and
boom. No boom to mast plate. My SK friend had assembled all of the elements and
riveted everything in place. For the purpose of transportation, I had to
drill-out everything so that it would fit in my SUV. I have copies of the
assembly instructions in electronic format. Will fit in the bed of a pick-up
truck. Asking $800.00

FS: Two KLM 40 meter rotatable dipoles. 1980’s manufacture. $250.00 each.
Accompanying 10-ft, 3-in aluminum boom $100.00. Was at one time my 2-el 40M
beam.

FS: HyTower AV-18HT. All major sections, tilt-over, ground plate and most of
the associated aluminum tubing and hardware. Bought new for parts needed when
my original HT was vandalized some years back. $400.00

Please contact me off the list at
jafeustle@gmail.com<mailto:jafeustle@gmail.com>

73
Joe Feustle, N8JF