Re: [TowerTalk] messed up wiring to key my amp

To: Keith Dutson <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] messed up wiring to key my amp
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 13:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
Thanks Keith,

Working on that right now per Kelly's suggested just checked the impedance on
the 'Key Out' which is alright. Going to try that again. The only time I figure
on using VOX is when I do CW on the K3 so that is a possibility. VOX just never
was something I had any luck setting up not to mention noisy bands.  Also got a
new cable that checks out good for running between the K3 and the amp relay.
And trying to stay positive about this. Not easy after losing my P3, two watt
meters and amp keying after just trying to clean up wiring. I'm never good at
doing a good job with running this wiring it seems.

Thanks,
Terry
KI7M