[TowerTalk] For Sale: N0XA's M2 40M4LLDD 40m 4-element beam

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: N0XA's M2 40M4LLDD 40m 4-element beam
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 22:21:45 +0900
In early July I will be taking down the 40m 4-element monster that put local legend Fred N0XA into the "worked-em-all" category by crane.  Fred passed into the SK record book with 352 total and I think he was over 350 on 40m.

This great beam is battle proven - both in the DX and contest pileups - and importantly against the Kansas wind and ice - and beam 'em both.  It's up at 120' and fully intact now but will be pulled from the tower in a couple of weeks.

Available at a great price of only $750.  Available for your disassembly and pickup just 15 minutes south of Kansas City.

More info about the beam:   http://www.m2inc.com/FG40M4LLDD

Serious inquiry - contact me off list.

Thanks!

73/jeff/ac0c