Re: [TowerTalk] UHF (PL259) soldered center with braid crimp or crimp-cr

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UHF (PL259) soldered center with braid crimp or crimp-crimp, supply?
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 10:08:25 -0500
The price of a connector varies with the value you put on replacing a failed one.  If that happens up at 100+ feet, then an extra buck for a good connector is a pretty good investment.  If your connector is in a tree at 20', then sure, it's not worth the extra.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com