Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018 19:24:13 -0400
The 4.1-9.5 has been around for 15 years at least, and is the one properly called mini-DIN. The 4.3-10 is much more recent, and was developed specifically with ultra low PIM in mind, plus high density jack fields. The 4.3-10 is what all new cell equipment is and will be using, especially as we move into 5G.

Either series though is a big upgrade to the N in mechanical robustness.

-Steve K8LX