Re: [TowerTalk] Help with TIC ring manual

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help with TIC ring manual
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 21:38:29 +0000 (UTC)
There is also one that has flat bars welded perpendicularly to the "corners,"
which attach to each other INSIDE the tower.   I have obe of these.   According
to Carl, it supposedly works well.
If anyone is interested, it is for sale.   $600.  Contact me off list.
Tom, N2SR

  On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 7:37 AM, john@kk9a.com<john@kk9a.com> wrote:   There
are so many versions of TIC ring rotators, I sometimes wonder if
there are any two alike. The ring itself should be pretty easy to figure
out, it's either two or three gear sections that bolt together however
there are many versions of motors and mounting brackets. I have a number
of 1032 units and replacement parts can be difficult to get though TIC. I
have had to machine a few new motor gears in a shop since I could not find
them anywhere.

GL,
John KK9A