Re: [TowerTalk] [re: TowerTalk] 40/30 antennas on same mast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [re: TowerTalk] 40/30 antennas on same mast
From: Martin Sole <hs0zed@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 17:55:28 +0700
4NEC2 is free :-(

Several hundred segments, built in optimiser

Martin, HS0ZED

On 16/07/2018 17:50, N1BUG wrote:
Initially, nothing but 40/30 will be on the mast. At a later date I
plan to add some UHF yagis but the booms will be at right angles to
the 40/30. I expect little to no interaction with those.

I will try EZNEC but am limited to 20 segments. Perhaps 10 segments
per dipole will be enough for the case of two separate fed antennas.
If I could even begin to get a sense of future competency I wouldn't
mind buying software.

Paul