Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Climbing Harness
From: Jeff Blaine <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 22:43:11 -0500
I bought the same harness a couple of months back.  It's got a built-in chair.  Was on the tower Friday for about 12 hours and while my feet and body were really unhappy with the long time on the tower, I had no discomfort from the harness.  Definately recommended.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com