[TowerTalk] Fw: 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fw: 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:54:46 -0700
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 07:31:13 -0500
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band

<I'm looking for a 5 band yagi (10,12,15,17 &20 meters) that has more
<gain than the 2 element per band designs.? I prefer no traps.

<Steppir is not an option as I will use the antenna on two bands for so2r
<via a triplexer.

<F12 used to make a 5BA, I'm not sure if JK has built one as it's not
<listed on their website.

S<uggestions?

<Thanks

<Rich - N5ZC

##  I spoke with Ken,  W3JK  a while back on the telephone, and yes, indeed, he
does
make a new and improved version of the oem  F12   5BA.   It has more gain,
better FB,
better  FR, better swr than the oem F12  5BA,     and is stronger built....and
uses  TWO  LESS
eles  than the  oem  5BA.   The JK improved version is  well though out.

Jim  VE7RF