Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band

To: Bryan Swadener <bswadener@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: 5 Band Yagi with more than 2 elements per band
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018 18:02:44 +0000
Hi Rich

  Great phots log of your tower installation .

One quick question.

The Milwaukee  drill motor  HOG. I  use one the  way you have yours  rigged up.
  On the 2500 winch.

I have been VARY cautious  with the duty cycle . There has been a few write ups
where the installer uses a 25/1  gear adaptor.

Wayne W3EA