[TowerTalk] Fwd: RG-59

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: RG-59
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:39:43 -0400
 Hi Jeff,

Something is definitely wrong. You should have no problem using the RG59 for
your dipole.

It is not the easiest thing to get a good contact with the shield on the RG59
as the braid sometimes is made of steel or stainless steel. The "real" shield
is the aluminum wrap under the braid.

If nothing else use F-connector to make sure you have a good contact with the
cable and then go from there. I am sure that will help.

Just my penny thought,

73 de,

Hans - N2JFS