Re: [TowerTalk] Solid 160 radial plates?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Solid 160 radial plates?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2018 11:46:28 -0600
DXE makes great radial plate.  That is really not what the question is about.

On 8/24/2018 10:30 AM, larryj@teleport.com wrote:
I've used the LJE (Lance Johnson Engineering) Radial Plates for some of my HF
Vertical antennas. I've been trying to find a link to order another one, but
haven't been successful. Does anyone know where/how to order one? They were
very convenient.

LJ