Re: [TowerTalk] T2X terminal strip connection

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X terminal strip connection
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 09:10:32 -0500
I was told that the "standard" color code taught in the military was:
Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Gray, White.
However, as has been pointed out, I use the two heavy wires on the motor
leads.
There is a saying that was used to remember the order that I will give to
anyone that emails me.

Chuck W5PR