[TowerTalk] Need help undersatnding values from testing the T2X rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Need help undersatnding values from testing the T2X rotor
From: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 21:53:26 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Hello gang.

I need someone who has tested resistances and AC voltages as per the manual. I
did find a misprint in the Telex/Hy-Gain manual during testing (Steve cover
your eyes). I looked back in the older CDE manual and testing for 30V AC
between 1 and 6 should read CCW not CW to get the 30 V reading.

I don't want to put my results on the reflector until get some expert
interpretation of my readings. Then I will put the results on the reflector.
The mast was aimed at N and I tried moving the beams to the East slightly and
the rotor clicks but did not move. I then moved the beams slightly to the west
and after moving 10 degrees the pointer dropped to S by West and the rotor no
longer moves.

With this situation I need an expert who is familiar with the tests and with
the above rotation to tell me what could be wrong.

TNX Reply to me directly at Thompson at mindspring.com replacing the at with
the symbol so I can send you the results to you.

73 Dave K4JRB