Re: [TowerTalk] New Work On My Website

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com, towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New Work On My Website
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 23:43:06 -0400
Thanks Jim!

I was going to ask if you had any recommendations for a good 2200M
receiving choke but I read your new work and see you stated you have
not found a good material for chokes at that frequency.

I have managed to assemble a very capable transmitting station on
2200M but receive is a different story. Common mode noise is turning
out to be a huge problem.

73,
Paul N1BUG