To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 190, Issue 33
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:19:45 +0000
Jamie,

KS0MO uses a pair of K3s and a small tribander with multiplexer and band
filters to run 2A in Kansas.  Works well, we often win 2A.

73,
Drew K3PA

________________________________

Message: 10
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:53:32 -0500
From: "James C. Hall, MD" <heartdoc@nwtcc.com>
To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Use of triplexer during Field Day

Not really tower oriented, so reply off list .

Wondering if anyone or group has made use of a triplexer with BPF's during
FD ? We have access to a triband Spiderbeam and the setup would be as the
WRTC stations. We have traditionally run 3A with HF stations separated by
mode. I'm curious as to how it might go if we separated stations (still 3A)
as 10/15M, 20M, and 40/80M.

Any information appreciated.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL