Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Split Loom as an anti-critter device?
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 16:30:26 -0700
Here in the desert southwest pack rats (White throated wood rats) are our nemesis.  They are extraordinarily destructive to automobiles parked outside.  I have two outside and we keep the hoods partially open and put drop lights under the hoods.  I have had RG213 jackets gnawed in short order but Heliax seems impervious.  The cable loom would be food to these guys.

Wes  N7WS