[TowerTalk] W0AIH SK

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] W0AIH SK
From: W1JCW John <W1JCW@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 16:36:27 +0000
Found this information on Dx news.

W0AIH, Paul Bittner from Fall Creek, USA passed away.

Information from N9ISN: I received very very sad news this evening. Paul W0AIH
passed away late this afternoon (Wednesday).

It was a tower accident involving his 40m tower he was working on in getting
ready for SS.  Mary says he fell 60 feet.

No information on services as of yet.

https://dxnews.com/forum/forum/silent-keys/13561-w0aih-paul-bittner-fall-creek-usa

73-
W1JCW