[TowerTalk] FS: Hy-Gain Trapped Elements TH5? TH7? TH11?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Hy-Gain Trapped Elements TH5? TH7? TH11?
From: "K4IDC@comcast.net" <robink4idc@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2018 15:15:35 -0600
I have a set of four trapped elements from what I believe is a Hy-Gain
TH-5? tri-band HF Yagi. These were obtained in an estate sale, so my
information is limited to what I have and what I can find on the
MFJ-Hy-Gain website. There are two pairs of driven insulated elements and
two pairs of parasitic elements, with one of those pairs being long enough
to make a 20/15m reflector. These elements may also work on a TH7 or TH11,
I don't know.
All I have for this "antenna" is these trapped elements; no parasitic
elements, no booms, no boom hardware. I'm located near Nashville, TN and
I'll ship at the buyer's expense. Open to offers. $300 OBO, photos
available.
Thanks,
Robin Midgett K4IDC