Re: [TowerTalk] any chance for a qso for sweepstakes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] any chance for a qso for sweepstakes
From: "Edward Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2018 00:40:15 -0500
Herb, KV4FZ

"I would have been more active but forgot about the contest. but many do not
know that KV4FZ is an original VI call sign and still is located on St.

Croix.  BTW.....NP2P is a club call from my QTH and is also completely
remote with a Flex 6600M and Maestro control from anywhere in the word.  I
don't know if the 'ARRL permits this sort of operation for SS under their
current rules but the performance is awesome with on-screen rotor control
and 4O3A antenna switching."

Herb, Remote stations are allowed in ARRL Contest rules however if the entry
is Single Operator - Unlimited or not - you would be barred from making any
adjustments, resets, or repairs on their behalf during the contest.  If it's
a Multi-Op entry then you could do those things within the rules.

73

Ed  N1UR