Re: [TowerTalk] Acom Arc Fault

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Acom Arc Fault
From: Ed Stallman <ed.n5dg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 11:11:24 -0600
Not saying this is the problem with the 2000a but if Acom used the brown or green Russian vacuum relay , I would change it to a Jennings or Kilovac . The vacuum relay supplied buy Acom lasted less then 3 months . Acom support was great! They had me a new Kilovac in less then a week and I was able to install myself . I can also see where a bad coax or antenna relay could give you a fault

Good Luck , Ed N5DG