Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loops was: Re: Feedline for a new tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator loops was: Re: Feedline for a new tower
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:39:27 +0000 (UTC)
 My two Prosistel rings are just above each set of guys.  Because of that, I
cannot let the coax hang below the antenna or use any sort of swing arm below
the antenna/ring.
 Instead what I did was to bring the 3 coax lines (from each antenna) up the
short piece of "mast" that also holds the boom truss.   Then I allow the coax
to hang about halfway from the top of the "mast," then back up to the tower.
Before final attachment, I had my wife rotate (at the control box) the antenna
a full 360 degrees and back.
YMMV.
Tom, N2SR

    On Sunday, November 11, 2018, 10:40:36 AM EST, Grant Saviers