Re: [TowerTalk] Array solutions 2x6 switch

To: WW3S <ww3s@zoominternet.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Array solutions 2x6 switch
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbert.schoenbohm@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 10:28:30 -0400
Jaime, I just checked an Array Solutions 2X6 which is no longer in use here
and found that none of the unused ports are grounded.  The has been on the
shelf being replaced by a 403A box.  I have it with an Array Solutions USB
control for on-screen operations.   I will sell it for a reasonable price
if you are interested.

Herb, KV4FZ