[TowerTalk] Force 12 C-31XR Manual Needed- Round 2

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Force 12 C-31XR Manual Needed- Round 2
From: Tom Hellem <tom.hellem@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 17:54:50 -0700
Hi All-
I posted a request a few days back for a copy of the manual for a Force 12
C-31XR yagi.
Several very generous list members responded and sent me an electronic copy.
As it turns out I have the separate feedlines version of the antenna and
the manuals I received are all for the jacketed feed version.

Does anyone have a manual for the separate feedlines version?
All I really need is the page showing element placement and tubing lengths,
and the one or two pages with the information about the hairpin coils for
the 20 and 15 meter elements. If all you have is a printed manual, a
scanned copy of these few pages would satisfy my needs.

Thanks again to all for the help.

73
Tom
K0SN