[TowerTalk] MFJ versions of G0KSC LFA's

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] MFJ versions of G0KSC LFA's
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 23:57:47 +0000 (UTC)
Hello-   Has anyone used any of the MFJ versions of the 144 or 222 Mhz G0KSC
loop fed yagis and would be in a position to provide evaluations of them? I
have studied the Innov versions a lot and am very interested in them. I have
studied how well they rank in the VE7BQH yagi tables, however I guess the MFJ
versions are too new to be included in the tables. I understand that Justin
went to MFJ and modeled the LFA's for them using existing MFJ elements and
booms (such as on the 13B2 and 17B2) so that new tooling would not be required.
I like the 1/4" OD element rods on the Innov antennas. I am a little
disappointed in MFJ keeping the 3/16" OD elements but am trying to keep an open
mind on this.   Thanks, Byron W5FH