Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted-Telrex 20M326-3 Element 20 Meter Monobander on a

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wanted-Telrex 20M326-3 Element 20 Meter Monobander on a 26
From: "Edward Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 14:25:58 -0500
I am curious why you would want this.  I had the 4 el version for years - 34
ft boom I believe.  It's a beast, the matching system is not the best, and
the element spacing is not ideal.  You can't change the element spacing
because they are "hard fixed" into the boom.  I replaced it eventually with
a much lighter, much better designed, broader SWR and better gain M2 4 el on
a 34 ft boom.

73

Ed N1UR