Re: [TowerTalk] need manual for 'old' MFJ Grandmaster Memory Keyer

To: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>, topband@contesting.com, TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] need manual for 'old' MFJ Grandmaster Memory Keyer
From: terry burge <ki7m@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 18:45:36 -0800 (PST)
WOW. What a response! Thanks a lot guys, I got more copies than I know what to
do with. Now if I can just figure out the programming maybe I can at least get
'KI7M', 'SNN" and 'T U' in the keyer and hook it up to my XCVR. I can still
copy well enough to tell usually when the DX station comes back to my call so
maybe I can send some decent code with this old MFJ-832. Strangely enough MFJ
did not have the manual in their manual so on their webpage. Guess they want to
sell newer stuff.

Terry

KI7M