Re: [TowerTalk] Long Wire Sag

To: Ken <wa8jxm@gmail.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long Wire Sag
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 03:42:29 +0000
“ copperweld” a trad name for a product of Steel wire that’s copperclad.  Much
heaver  copperclad welding wire.

 I too years ago was given a 5 mile roll of #12 ga.  Relinquished from the
local Railroad comunacation depot.

WO a Bear to work with and not a one man job.   It like wresteling a anaconda
as you unroll it and what ever you DO not let it get loose. READ vary
dangerious.

  Temanation can be a  challenge  read wire bugs for the win..

Wayne W3EA