Re: [TowerTalk] Another off-topic request

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another off-topic request
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 00:39:59 -0700

Google is, or at least often can be, your friend.  Below are the first three websites I found using the simple search term "gray line map".

https://www.smeter.net/propagation/views/current-gray-line.php

https://dx.qsl.net/propagation/greyline.html

https://www.w3wvg.com/_mgxroot/page_10735.html

I agree with K9YC, though ... DX Atlas is very nice and in my opinion and worth the $30.

Dave   AB7E