Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Swap U.S. Tower Crank-Up

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotator Swap U.S. Tower Crank-Up
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 10:02:11 -0500
I second what Joe proffers,  I lost [dropped] my mast last year about 10-12 feet weighing near 350-400 pounds with all included,  and geez oh Pete,  a small bottle jack was all i could get to fit in the circumstances,  and to get all the mast back up took lot of work to at my guess was about 5" of lift from the jack per effort then reset the clamps and start the whole sequence all over till it was finally raised back up and in place... watching paint dry would have been more fun..  mac/mc  w5mc