[TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Liquid Electrical Tape
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 17:45:32 +0000 (UTC)
I've been using Liquid Electrical Tape from Starbrite for years.  Available
from Home Depot.  It comes in several different colors.  My choice is red since
it is easy to see if you missed any spots.  Never had a single failure doing
the following method:
Wrap the PL-259 with Scotch Electrical Tape.Apply a liberal dose of
StarbriteOnce the Starbrite has dried  wrap the joint again with tapeApply a
second coat of Starbrite
I've never had any water intrusion or cracking in the FL sun or out here in KH6
using the above method.
K4XS/KH7XS