[TowerTalk] MODIFIED LMR and HELIAX PROGRAM W/ FREE SHIPPING, LOWEST P

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] MODIFIED LMR and HELIAX PROGRAM W/ FREE SHIPPING, LOWEST PRICES AVAILABLE
From: Steve Davis | Davis RF <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 17:26:21 +0000
  Hi Guys,

The recent program of pricing lower than our competition has lead us to
initiating
a new program:  We will continue to be notably lower in price than even the two
major retailers PLUS we will now provide FREE SHIPPING on orders in excess of $
75.00  (also below the $ 100 requirement of our competitors.)   Thus we now
afford you the LOWEST prices and FREE shipping available from ANY ham dealer.

  For those who ordered from us on our recent program, we are issuing checks
back to you for your shipping costs.

   This program covers all LMR cable types, Times connectors (also below our
competitor pricing), any and all  Times products and accessories.  Also covered
by this program are cables by Andrew/Commscope Heliax and the lesser expensive,
but fully Heliax equivalent,  cables by   RF Systems (Made in USA), all at the
LOWEST available prices as of today.

As you know, we also do cable assemblies, utilizing Times, RFS, & Andrew
certified installers.

For a price list, please email me.

 If you would like a cable assembly, please NOTE:  let me know the cable,
length, and connector types as well as Male or Female, right angle, etc.

 We provide FREE consults to help you choose the best solution for your
application.  Please send us your application specs (Freqcy or range, length,
bend radius (if app.) &  power to the head of the cable.)    We will give you
cable options including attenuation figures:  your RF power loss for the cable.

These new prices are not on our website yet, so please email me for a price
list.  I can not take calls on this but certainly will call you if we need to
talk about your needs.  Thanks guys !

   Tnx, Steve, K1PEK,  DAVIS RF Co.      SDavis@DavisRF.com