Re: [TowerTalk] K1PEK de NW2K - Towertalk Ads

To: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] K1PEK de NW2K - Towertalk Ads
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 16:50:58 -0500
Moreover, I’d say the reflector is populated with enough people with enough
knowledge and/or experience (K9YC, Jim Lux (sorry, he rarely signs his call but
I know he has one), K7LXC, K3LR, K7NV, AB7E, etc.) that any commercial content
that lacks integrity would be called out pretty quickly.

As for a certain list admin who may or may not have a book on towers in print…
if you have questions about erecting towers, is there a better resource than Up
the Tower?

73, kelly, ve4xt