[TowerTalk] Antenna Rope

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rope
From: Don <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2019 14:40:49 -0700
The name of the manufacturer I couldn't remember was Everson. I would imagine it may only be available locally here on the left coast but the info and URL is at https://www.eversoncordage.com/tarred-seine-twine. Used by the fishing fleets for many purposes from net to on-board needs. Living on the ocean I can attest to its ability to withstand the elements and have never had one break, even under our terrible winter winds.

Don W7WLL